Thursday, August 16, 2012

The MTC days are so very long, but after 9:00, life's good. We all just talk and laugh and plan and get ready for bed. I've been journaling a lot and I've found it to be good for me and it's good to remember things for the future.

I love my district with my whole heart, and my companion. My companion a great guy...I hope I can help him. He's a bit like this guy...from my school ward. He is #9 out of 12 in his family. And you thought the Trauntvein family was crowded.

I love teaching. My Spanish is getting better and better each day and we, with the help of the Spirit almost have out first investigator committed to a baptismal date! (Editor's note: The missionaries in the MTC practice teaching pretend investigators. Sometimes they are successful, and sometimes they are not. It is to mimic how it would be in the mission field.)

All my friends hear are such an example to me and are so fun to see basically everyday. Elder Doughty is turning into a really great missionary and I am super excited for him.

I love you so much!

Love, Elder B.

No comments:

Post a Comment