Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dear Dad,

I have heard it's been crazy hot in Texas this last week. I'd love to relax in the evenings. I kind of do after class ends at 8:30, but I still have 14 hours of stuff to do before that. I'm always so ready for bed when it's time for lights out.

It's work. Spanish is work. But I've learned a lot, through the help of the Spirit. There are really only like two tenses, (past and present subjunctive) down. I can teach a lot in Spanish, and I'm loving the language. My companions are great. I love my teachers. One of them knew Elder Doughty from his mission.

I got a haircut today, and I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it is free.

Been studying the Book of Mormon a lot and the first book of Nephi is so great. I love it.

Anyway, Love you lots,
Elder Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment